$ man <(curl -s https://nicolas.lamirault.xyz/resume-en.7)
[03.2019 - Present] Cloud Consultant, SRE, Skale-5
- Harmonize and unify existing CI/CD processes
- Monitoring stack based on Kubernetes (GKE, EKS, AKS, ACK): Prometheus Operator, Prometheus, Thanos, Exporters and Grafana.
- Bespoke configuration of Kustomize manifests used by Skale-5
- Manage GCP and AWS platforms using Terraform, Ansible, Packer, …
[10.2016 - 03.2019] Software Engineer / DevOps Tools Department, Orange Applications for Business
- Collecting, centralizing, and visualizing client infrastructures from multiple Cloud Providers (Openstack, AWS, Azure) (Python/Golang/Kubernetes)
- Tooling for deploying Cloud Native Applications (Kubernetes, Terraform, GitlabCI)
- API Gateway for internale services (Golang, gRPC)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment using GitlabCI and Kubernetes
- Setting metrics in Cloud services (Opentracing Python and Golang, Jaeger)
- Messaging between services using Nats.io (Golang)
- Prometheus exporters for REST and gRPC services
- Prometheus exporter for vSphere (Golang)
- Deployment on Kubernetes
- Containers monitoring (Golang)
[07.2014 - 10.2016] Software Engineer / Infrastructure and Production Tools, Orange Applications for Business
- Virtual machine management tools (VMWare / CloudStack)
- Administration Interface for the internal Cloud
- Redesigned Packaging, Integration and continuous tests (Golang / Docker)
[07.2012 - 07.2014] Software Engineer / Cloud Infrastructure Department, Multimedia Business Services
- Implementation of continuous integration for the IAAS.
- Redesign of the software architecture of the IAAS (Apache CloudStack, Jersey, Flask, RabbitMQ, Python CLI, NodeJS, StatusDashboard)
- Packaging for the orchestrator of the CloudStack cloud Multimedia Business Services
- Setting up a development environment and build based on VirtualBox / Vagrant / Ansible
[06.2011 - 07.2012] Software Engineer, NFC Projects Department, Multimedia Business Services
- NFC Access Control Service for Mobile NFC Service Center (UI administration, REST web service scheduler managing the lifecycle AFSCM, cardlet, Android application).
- Development of SP TSM (Trusted Service Manager Service Provider) bank (certification PCI / DSS, Mastercard).
[09.2001 - 06.2011] Software Engineer, Projects Departement, Multimedia Business Services
- Application Development SMS / MMS on behalf of Orange companies media (television, radio, internet), large accounts
- Interactive Voice Servers Development in J2EE and VoiceXML.
- Development of web applications (web shop, intranet, tools of administration).
- Architecture client / servers (RESTful, SOAP, XML-RPC)
- Implementation of agile practices within the team: pair programming, Test Driven Design.
[01.2001 - 09.2001] Software Engineer, Quality Department / Axialog
- Corporate Quality Team Thales Avionics.
- Implementation of unit tests and integration battery
- Implementation of project management tools on Unix.
[1998 - 2000] Degree / Master of Computer University of Bordeaux I, Talence
[1996 - 1998] DEUG MASS Victor Segalen Bordeaux II University, Bordeaux
 Bachelor of Science (honors) High School Elie Faure, Lormont
- Current use (personal, professional): Python, Go, Common Lisp,
- Use only in work: Java, PHP,
- Knowledge: Erlang, Rust, Ruby, OCaml, Objective-C
- Daily: Linux (Arch, Debian, Ubuntu), OSX
- Knowledge: BSD
- Organizational: Scrum, Kanban
- TDD, eXtreme Programming
- Servers Apache, Nginx, Tomcat
- Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL (CouchDB, MongoDB)
- Development Emacs, VSCode, Intellij,
- Build: Bazel, Make, …
- Versions managements systems: Git, Subversion, CVS
- Virtualization: VMware Server / ESX, Xen, KVM
- Container: Docker, Kubernetes, Nomad, Openshift Origin, CoreOS, Atomic
- Orchestrator: CloudStack, Openstack
- Tools: Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Fabric
- French : Native
- English : Technique
- Spanish : Basic